Welcome to Rizqonomics, a blog dedicated to Islam, Economics & Finance. Insha Allah, we aim to cover a broad range of theoretical as well as practical, pertinent topics which fall under the scope of the contemporary Islamic economic ecosystem in order to disseminate information in a simple manner, understandable to all as well as encourage innovation and constructive debate regarding current trends within the space.
- Islamic Finance Industry Reflections
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#14) – الدليل الشرعي المختصر لمنتجات أسواق المال
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#13) – Frequently asked questions about Islamic banks (Sixty Q and As)
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#12) – Al Mufeed (Transactions of Islamic Banks)
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#11) – Shari’a Guide For Real Estate Finance (Bank Albilad)