Welcome to Rizqonomics, a blog dedicated to Islam, Economics & Finance. Insha Allah, we aim to cover a broad range of theoretical as well as practical, pertinent topics which fall under the scope of the contemporary Islamic economic ecosystem in order to disseminate information in a simple manner, understandable to all as well as encourage innovation and constructive debate regarding current trends within the space.
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#12) – Al Mufeed (Transactions of Islamic Banks)
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#11) – Shari’a Guide For Real Estate Finance (Bank Albilad)
- Investing In The Shares Of Listed Companies (Shariah Compliant Shares) (#3) – Zoya App Review
- Islamic Finance Qualifications (#2) – AAOIFI Certified Shariah Adviser & Auditor (CSAA)
- Islamic Economics/Finance Reading List (#10) – Shariah Minds In Islamic Finance